CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FINALLY posting for Meg and Em (and anyone else, Meg & Em were just the ones that said i needed to post more)

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long, i meant to post the other day, but REALLY didnt feel like it. There's not really much going on with me, same as always i suppose..

Okay, i have a few new things.. if you could even call them new..

one of them is bad. lol.

so, as most of you know already, i have alot of big blonde moments, i had one today, but that ones too confusing.. lol. and im also VERY accident prone? Well.. last night, i got out of my bed to go to my mirror and put carmex on. While walking around my bed, to my mirror, i didnt notice my stuffed/squishy frog on the floor. I stepped on it the wrong way, and while falling down, i twisted my ankle a different way, luckily. Cause if i wouldnt have, i probably would have broken it. It hurt SO bad at first! And then continued hurting all night till i went to sleep. Then when i first woke up this morning, it didnt hurt. And then the pain started coming back, ouch. And it's hurt since then. It's kinda throbbing right now :/ and then when i was running to go get the ball today while playing volleyball, it hurt like crud cause stupid running! >.< dont know What i did to it, but apparently something! Yeah, VERY accident prone.

Volleyball was pretty fun.. had a few difficulties i guess you could say, but still fun. And i hit it, Em, arent you proud?! :)
I hit it over several times cause they put me up on the net! Yay.

Anywho, tomorrow night is church :). Oh yeah!! I'm helping back in gleaners! I JUST remembered that!! Ha! Yay. I LOVE helping in the back! So much fun! :) lol. I Love taking care of kids like.. 7 and under! Just thought i'd throw that in :) But yeah, thats all i have planned for tomorrow i think.
Oh, the Fox's are coming back tomorrow night, so please pray for there safe travel. :) Thanks.

My dad is gone to his sisters house tonight.. she lives like 2 hours away.. So my mom will be by herself :( but i think Ginger (my dog for those of you who might not know) might sleep with me tonight! Yay! She's actually sleeping on my bed right now :P

Umm.. Thursday dont really have anything planned i dont guess, hopefully hang out with Morgan! Because i miss her Sooooo much!!!

Friday, CAMPING TRIP! Thats one of the biggest things happening for me, I'm going on the Youth Camping Trip Friday-Tuesday!! It's gonna be SO MUCH FUN! I'm in Crystals tent! I'm SOOO EXCITED!!

Well.. thats about it i suppose, all i can think of.

Please pray for me, I'm going through a rough time right now with something, and i'm REALLY not having a good night.
Thanks.

Love ya'll!

~k~

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

...I commenetd! :D
You said no one commented on you're blog so yeah lol
Happy now?

Jessica G. said...

commented* >.<

emily said...

Ooh I enjoyed that ^^ And yes I am super duper proud of you. Keep it up. Then people will step out of the way to let you take it. I hope your ankle get's better.

Katie said...

:):)

Thanks, ill try. I had fun, a few things were said or done that i would prefer not to have/hear, but i dont want to get into that, God knows.

Thanks again.

Jessica G. said...

Will you hurry up from camping women?! :'(

lindseilou. said...

hey!!!
can you email me
some pics of the jonas brothers??
i know you have like a ton.
oh i have the address of the
studio they r in.
if you want i can give it to you.
you can like write to them
lol

Cate. said...

Glad you had a good camping trip ;)