CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Little Update

Sooo.. I know that alot of you all said I shouldn't get a perm.. But I decided I want one. Lol. So I'm going to get one in the next week or so.. Hopefully I won't regret it!

Yeah..

This mornings church service was REALLY good! Such a blessing.

After this mornings service, Some of the youth.. being:

Keith, Josh, Micah, Justin, Chandler, Morgan, Me, and Gracee

went to Red Lobster and Keith, Justin, and Chandler had a Shrimp eating contest. They did the "never ending shrimp" thing.. lol. They are CRAZY guys!! They ate 112 pieces of shrimp EACH! I think they're crazyyyy!!!!!!!!

It was hilarious though!

Well. I am not in a big blogging mood, but i thought i'd give a little update.

Later

~k~

6 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

*stands outside your window* *picketing with signs* "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" "no perm!" again and again and again.

Katie said...

WHATEVER BRANDON! YOU'LL LIVE IT AIN'T YOUR HAIR NOW IS IT?? WHAT IS IT WITH ME GETTING MY HAIR PERMED THAT YOU DONT LIKE??

Brandon Shaw said...

Hey if you don't want our opinions, don't ask for them. :P

Katie said...

whatever loser!

i just wanted to know WHY you dont think i should! sheesh!

AKCameraGuy said...

but but but but.... i like your hair straight. i don't like perms. they ruin hair and its prettier the other way. :(

you made me sad.

and..

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS A LOT OF SHRIMP!!!!

I used to work at Red Lobsters... they had people who actual do the never-ending shrimp. Most order it and eat two portions. Anyone who orders past that is being sent daggers by the kitchen staff.

Good job ya'll ;)

Katie said...

I'm sorry O:) I'm getting a perm tomorrow [Thursday] :) i will take pictures.
i like my hair permed. and all curly and what not.


Yeah they ate wayyyy too many shrimp! i would have gotten sick BIG TIME!