CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peace that passes All understanding.

I've been worrying a lot about something the past couple of days... and all of the sudden, just now, I felt a Peace come over me. I am so thankful for this. I am tired of worrying.. and I've needed a break from it. God has given me that break. Thank You Lord! I wish words could explain how wonderful this is. I am not going to let the devil scare me with stuff that might not even HAPPEN anymore! He doesn't have control over me, unless I give it to him.

The other day when I was scared to death, crying, I started singing the song "Trust In The Lord" by Point of Grace. You know how it goes! "Trust, Trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understanding.. in all, all of your ways acknowledge Him, He'll make your path straight.." [you can google the rest of the lyrics if you don't know them] and that helped some.. but I was still scared. I had no peace WHATSOEVER about this certain situation.. but.. after going to several people for prayer.. and praying a lot myself, I finally have that Peace. I know God is going to take care of me no matter what, and I WILL keep trusting Him and have faith that He will take care of me because I Know He will.

I am so thankful for my friends. Without them, I'd be nothing.

To my friends:
You are the best friends ever. Words cannot explain how much you mean to me. I wouldn't be able to live my life, day by day, without amazing friends like you. I am blessed to know each and every one of you and I am always here for you, whenever you need me. I thank each and every one of you for the difference you've made in my life. I love all of you tons!
--

**Prayer request** PLEASE pray for my headaches to go away completely!! They are STILL not gone!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Love yall!

~k~

**Blessing: My amazing friends, and the Truth that I know.

2 comments:

emily said...

I love you Katiebug. My heart was hurting sunday for you. I know you are in God's hands and He IS taking care of you and this pain. Remember, He never said that things would always be easy or painless but He did say He would never, ever leave us. It's comforting, during the worse pains, to know that He is right there with you.

I'm praying for your peace of mind- emotionally and physically.

Kasey said...

I will be praying for you. I know what worrying is, and its not fun. Just keep committing it to the Lord, even if you have to do it several times a day.