CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Em!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Emily, Happy Birthday to you!!
I hope you have a fabulous birthday, you deserve it! You are a WONDERFUL friend and i love you so so much. You're always there for me and i know i can count on you for anything. [[and im SUPER excited about your party, praying hard it doesnt rain anymore and it will clear up and everything]]


Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!!

~k~

1 comments:

emily said...

Thanks Katie ^^ Megan and I were speaking of you last night. I was telling her that there is something very different about you. You are the sweetest kid I have ever met. You consider others and their feelings before anyone else, your quiet and so I see that you choose your words wisely. Those are rare qualities to find in a girl your age. I hope you hold on to those. The Lord has truly blessed me by letting me be in your life. I am so glad that you were there last night to celebrate with me. I love you.