CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

For those of you who don't already know, tonight at Church; my dad approached Bro. Jerry and wanted to join the Church. I had walked out to get a drink, and my dad and bro. Jerry were talking about it so i knew a little before-hand :) It was so amazing. God is SOOOOO great. I looked over at my mom as she was crying SOOO MUCH. She's been waiting for this to happen for YEARS, and FINALLY it did! I started crying too while he was taking the Covenant. Bro. Jerry had my dad, my mom, justin, and i come up and everyone prayed for us, and then everyone came and shook our hands/hugged our necks. Although my mom, justin, and i are already members- they still had us stay up there. It was SUCH an AWESOME blessing. Thank YOU Jesus!!! I have suuuuuch a blessed life, I take sooo much for granted. Both my parents are in The Church and believe the same as i do, I have a house to live in, food to eat, a bed to sleep in, a WONDERFUL family, wonderful friends, The Church of God, and most of all- JESUS! [and of course many, many other things]

THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

Now, It is Official, My dad; Brother Gene Mayberry is a member of The Church of God at Antioch, TN.


I'm tired- and need to go to sleep; school tomorrow.

Thanks to ALL who have EVER prayed for my dad; i appreciate it soo much.



My dad and I a few years ago at the mother-daughter banquet ^_^
[horrible picture of me, but its like one of the only ones i have of me and him.. soooo..]


I love you all and hope you had a blessed day today; and that tomorrow is even better! :)

~k~

1 comments:

emily said...

This is a beautiful testimony Katie! Ahh I love it ^^ Praise God!