CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Slacker..

yep, that's what I am, a slacker when it comes to posting.. I've been quite lazy lately and not been in the mood to post.

Christmas was AMAZING! I am very thankful :)

I'm having headaches still.. and they've been worse the past few days.. I'm going to the neurologist tomorrow.. joy... :/
Please pray.

Umm..

last night.. err.. this morning I suppose.. at about 12 or 12:30.. I was lying in bed trying to get to sleep and I couldn't for ANYTHING and I just got really discouraged about stuff for some reason.. I texted a couple people for prayer, but still didn't feel better.. It was like I needed to talk to someone right then but didn't know who I should call.. thinking back I know who I should have called.. I texted them.. But I needed to hear their voice, but didn't want to wake them :/ Hopefully tonight will be better.

I woke up with a HORRIBLE headache and decided to try to go back to sleep.. it didn't really work. It took me FOREVER to get back to sleep, and when I did I only slept for a little bit and my mom woke me up at 12.. yes 12. O:) but my headache STILL wasn't better! Grr! I took some meds and such so it got a little better but right now it's hurting pretty bad..

umm backing it up a tad bit..

this.. afternoon/evening/night? We [my mom, Mrs. Tammy, Andrea, Morgan, and I] had our annual "baking day".. we do this every year and get together and bake goodies and such. We usually do it before Christmas, but this year there was just not time! So we only baked a few things today.. then we ate and popped in a movie. It was a really good movie! "Bella" was the name of it. I loved it. :)
All in all, it was a pretty good night :)

Now, I'm just sitting here listening to my music.. Thinking about going to bed a bit earlier than usual tonight..

Well, I hope this post has caught up enough.. I don't remember everything that has gone on.. Sorry. :/

I shall leave you with several pictures..


Bakinggg


Mrs. Tammy being proud of her white chocolate covered peanut butter balls


Eating :) YUM!


Cuuuute!


Morgan dipping.. lol


Morgan wanted a picture of me since I was part of the "baking fun"... so she handed me a ketchup bottle that was on the table.. lol.
--

so, that's all. If you wanna see a few more pictures you're going to have to go to my facebook..

Love you all.

~k~

**If He brings you to it, He WILL bring you through it**

0 comments: