CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on my headache..

Yes, I've still got one. I woke up this morning with a horrible one and it got worse while doing school this morning. I took an Advil around 10 probably and it has finally gotten better.. It's not gone.. But it's not killing me. THANK THE LORD!! I could have taken an Advil about an hour ago, but I don't like taking medicine when I know God can heal me.

Today was a very stressful day in school. I was off of school last week for Thanksgiving.. So I got SO frustrated and UGH!

Tomorrow is my daddy's birthday! I don't know exactly what we're doing.. Yet. Hmm.. I need to make him a card.......


Well, I need to go set the table before my mom gets upset at me...

Please continue praying for my headaches.

Love,

~k~


Shine your light..

0 comments: