CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sooo....

I have an MRI on my head Monday morning. I'm scared to death.. And I don't want to go. But HOPEFULLY they'll figure out why I have these headaches!

The other day I didn't have a headache for like two hours. Maybe more! Woot! It was so great!

I wish I could express my feelings right now, but I cannot. Just.. pray for everything in my life. I don't handle situations well at all.

I don't really have anything else.

~k~

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

MRIs aren't bad. Don't be scared. It will be okay. The worst part of the whole thing is having to lay there, really still for an extended period of time.

bj said...

hey hey hey hey.

bj said...

hey hey hey hey.

bj said...

im just gonna keap leaving these messages for u to see ; )

bj said...

hey hey hey hey hey hey. ; )