CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Blessed beyond Belief

Have you ever truly thought about how BLESSED you REALLY ARE?

When I think about it, I consider the things I have:

I have a house to live in
A bed to sleep in
Wonderful parents who love me
The best friends in the world
An AMAZING Church family
I am a member of The Church of God
I KNOW Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

and the list goes on and on..

I take for granted, VERY OFTEN what I have.

I complain about it. "Why does this always happen to me? It's not fair"
But was it really FAIR for Jesus to get crucified for MY sins?

He didn't have to do that.

He gave up His own life for MY sins.

I know you've heard and can probably all quote John 3:16.

But think about it. Think about how God gave His ONLY son so WE could have Everlasting life.

Does that not get you excited? Man, it gets me really excited! I do NOT deserve anything at all. But He loved me enough to give His life for my sins so I can have an Eternal Life in Heaven with Him.

I am VERY excited for what the Lord has in store for His Church this coming year! This is The Year Of Miracles, I know it!
There have already been Several miracles and it's only January 19th! Ahh!

This Thursday night starts our Revival at Antioch! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I cannot WAIT! It is going to be AMAZING! I am expecting the Lord to do many things! The Revival goes through Sunday night I think. YAY!

[These were some of my notes taken from a few church services lately...]

The most powerful awesome weapon in the world today is The Word of God. So get your weapon out!
Don't underestimate the power of The Word!

The Word of God is not only a weapon, it's a light.

You have GOT to be In The Word.

We all have to live in the world, but we don't have to be Of the world.

Do you want The Word hammered into your heart? I sure do.

Deception causes us not to have power. But if we have The Word hidden in our hearts, we will Always have power through Jesus Christ.

It is powerless if the devil deceives you.

You can't be built on rocky ground!

A pure heart is going to be a POWERFUL heart!

If you lack power in your life, you still have hardness in your heart.

Heaven is Not a fairy tale, it is Real and True.

We don't need to be weak Christians! We need to be STRONG Christians!

We as Christians need to Keep Moving Forward!

You can live up to the standard of the Bible if you live your life for Him.

We can't live up to the standard of the Word of God without the Power of God.

It takes the anointing of the Holy Ghost to make people want to serve God!

Don't force people to learn The Word. It won't do anything unless they have been anointed by The Holy Ghost. They will not understand anything and they will be difficult and cause drama unless the Holy Ghost reveals it to them.

There is NO shame in praying!!

God can and WILL deliver you from discouragement.

--
There are always going to be things in our lives that we don't understand, but we have to keep seeking God for those and asking him to reveal stuff to us to HELP us understand more and more.
-----
Oh. My headaches are getting better. Don't feel like posting much about them, but they are getting somewhat better. The doctor is decreasing my medicine. YAY! KEEP PRAYING PLEASE! I want them gone ALL THE WAY!

Sooo... I don't have much else to post about.. so I'm done for now.


Are you ready for Jesus to come back? Will you be ready when those trumpets sound?



[Me and Morgannnn. I love her!]

~k~

4 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

VERY good post Katie! I was encouraged :D.

Tam said...

good post girlie!

Morgan said...

so i'm pretty sure this is the greatest background of all time.

Jessa Stephens said...

I don't think I have ever mett you, but I just wanted to say a AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! =o)