CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

VERY encouraged!

Okay, so, my headaches are DEFINITELY getting better! I can tell a difference for sure! On a scale from 1-10.. last night about 11:30 it only hurt about a 1! BARELY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! THANK THE LORD! I KNOW He is going to heal me COMPLETELY of these and I am VERY encouraged now! Right now it only hurts about a 2.. maybe 3!

God is GREAT!!

Just thought I'd inform y'all. :)

Thanks for praying! Keep on doing it!

Later!

~k~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

praise the Lord.....in ALL things... the good and the bad. i'm glad to see you doing that. even in the midst of pain you give Him the praise "ahead of time" for what you know He WILL do, not just what He HAS done...

you're such an encouragement to me, little sis.

i love you, katie bug

Morgan said...

Thank the Lord for that 1-2-3..haha :)