CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not a time to post..

because I'm about to go to sleep after I read my Bible. For the past week [maybe longer] I have been having HORRIBLE headaches! Well, more like migraines. The other night I laid down on my FLOOR and put a wet rag on my forehead. It makes me incapable of doing pretty much anything. I take two Advil every 6 hours [except when I am sleeping] and usually Advil doesn't help much. I don't know what it is.. It's driving me NUTS though!

I know some of you know how this feels, so please pray.

I need to know what's causing this pain.


Thanks.

Goodnight.

~k~

1 comments:

Morgan said...

get some migrane samples from your doctors office.

I think you would die, if you were like my mom, and couldn't eat chocolate..haha.

Lovee yaa