CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goofy Pictures, Crazy Times; Sisters at Heart, Partners in Crime <3

Umm, where to start...

Monday night some of the Youth went over to Crystal and Emily's apartment and hung out to say "goodbye" to Crystal since she'll be gone for about four months. We watched a movie and then went to Cozumel. It was fun, but sad for me. I totally ALREADY miss her. :(

Yesterday I went and got inserts to put in my shoes because my ankles have been hurting me for a while. Then mom, my grandmother, and I went to some Thrift Store in Murfreesboro. I found a black velvet skirt that is CUTE! :)

Later on, Morgan and I got dropped off at the shopping center [Target, Claire's, Kohls, etc.] here in Smyrna, and shopped for a couple hours. When we went to Target, we both found a pair of athletic pants for five bucks!! Mine are pink and hers are navy blue.
I love mine so much! They are super cute and sooo comfortable!!

We got picked up there and then Morgan came home with me and spent the night! :D

This morning I had to go to the doctor at 9:15 :(

Morgan and I came back home and hung out for a bit and then my grandmother took us to Goodwill!!!!! I got a hoodie, a skirt, and a t-shirt. I love them! [I also got something for my mom, and then a little picture from that has something knit in it. haha.]

Now, my aunt Tami, my cousins Remington and Storm and then Remington's friend Justin are here. [also their dog, Minnie] and are leaving tomorrow evening.

Okay, I am getting off here.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Love,

~k~


Morgan, Gracee, and I :D

0 comments: