CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Life Is Good

Okay.. So Ladies Day Saturday was AMAZING! God did GREAT things and Blessed me sooooo much!

Yesterday [Sunday] was good too! Church was REALLY good!! :)

After church the Youth headed to Sis. Amy's house for play practice! I didn't feel too well, considering I ate three pieces of pizza for lunch because I was STARVING...

We {Keith, Matt Zimmerman [sp?], Autumn, Morgan, and I} left Sis. Amy's around 4:30, stopped by Keith's house, and then headed to Portland for church! Sis. Zimmerman [sp?] preached yesterday morning at Antioch, and last night at Portland and we went up there to support her, and to see some of our friends that go to church at Portland! The ride there was soo fun. The service was great!

Bro. Shaw had EVERY lady that went to Ladies Day Saturday stand up and testify about it.. well, since I went.. I had to. I was not too ecstatic about that.. Just because I don't like speaking up in front of people.. But I testified. It was very short [luckily we got to stay at our seats ^_^]. During service, I started cracking up over some things and hope I didn't disrespect anyone, I held it in as good as I could.

After service we {Brandon, Tyler, Matt, Morgan, Autumn, Keith, and I} went out to eat at Subway. I did NOT feel like having Subway.. But knew I needed to eat because I was hungry for some reason, so I did. I don't know WHY but the Subway just made my stomach hurt.

Oh wait. Back it up a bit. At Subway, Keith had old, stale, hard bread.. And he threw it at the wall, it bounced off, AND HIT ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!! It was sooo funny and he didn't mean to! I was cracking up!!

The ride home was pretty fun.. We listened to some sad songs for SOME REASON and I was all sad after that! But I got over it :P

Morgan slept on the way home.

When I got home, I had a TERRIBLE headache and just did NOT feel good! So I went to bed at a.. Decent time.. For me at least!

Today, my mom woke me up at like 8:30 and I stayed in bed a while 'cause I STILL did NOT feel good AT ALL!
When I did school, I kept crying 'cause I was just EXHAUSTED and did NOT feel like doing school and didn't think I'd ever be done!

I took a nap this afternoon :) It wasn't quite an hour long nap.. But it still helped some. I woke up from the nap with an even WORSE headache. But I decided to Praise God because He has done so much for me. So what if I don't feel good! I'm sure it didn't "feel good" to hang there on the Cross like Jesus did, but He didn't have to. He did it because He loves us. Ahh. That makes me SO happy! Thinking He suffered on the Cross for ME! ME!!!!

I am SO thankful for what I know!

I WILL Praise Him In My Storms!!

I Surrender ALLLLLLLLLL To HIM!!!

Oh, How I LOVE Jesus!!!!

Needless to say, I started feeling better and now feel REALLY good! Even though I do have a headache!

I hope you all have had a WONDERFUL day in the Lord!

God is LOVE! God is PEACE! God is.. GREAT!!!!

Love you!

**Remember: When Life Knocks You Down To Your Knees, You're In The PERFECT Position To Pray!!

~k~

3 comments:

Tam said...

This post blessed me...I love you!

Katie said...

Ahh, that means a lot Mrs. Tammy! I love you too!

LaDonna said...

Hey Katie. I miss you girls so much. I miss all the hugs I would get every time I came into church. I'll be coming back to Smyrna the week after Turkey Day, and I'll be expecting some make-up hugs!! Love you.