CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Please Pray.

First off, I have a friend who I have been trying to witness to, and he will NOT budge at all. He won't listen to me or anything and I've been trying to HELP him. He called me retarded the other day because I believe differently then him?? But please just pray that the Lord will touch his heart and make him WANT to know MORE about THE TRUTH! Because I don't want any of my friends to be sent to hell. :(

Second, I have come down with some kind of cold or something. It is really bothering me. My nose is running like a faucet and I am tired of it! And I'm super tired and all that junk. I leave Tuesday for Virginia and I need to be better by then. Please keep me in your prayers.

Thanks.

Love y'all

~k~

0 comments: