CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Note to self: NEVER stay up till after 1 a.m. texting then have to wake up at 7.

That's what I did last night. I really need to get un-addicted to texting. Seriously.. I stayed up till about 1:30 and had to wake up for tutorial at 7. NOT SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!! But oh well. I will get over it.

Umm.. What's new.. hmm.

Since I've been back from Virginia.. I haven't done that much. I have done school and nothing else but sit on the phone/computer since then. Other than when I went to church Wednesday night. And last night, I went to the Murfreesboro Church. As most of you know, some of the Antioch Youth group go to the Murfreesboro Church on Thursday nights [that's Murfreesboro's mid-week service] because they do not have but one Youth I think, and it really encourages them. I started going there once soccer season was over.. It's always so much fun and a great blessing!

Today.. Tutorial was okay I guess. I go to Study Hall first hour. Usually I just do History or Science in study hall, but I had spanish homework and I decided to that. And I'm GLAD I did that! I got ALL of my homework done! So no Spanish for me until Wednesday morning!!!! YAY! And lets just say, that is a FIRST for me!! I always wait till the night or two before class to do the homework, But not this week! YAY!!!
Drama Class was good. We went over our skits/plays. I have one short skit that I have to do with two other girls. I am the mom. I don't want to do it. But I have to. At least all I have to say is "You better not...." "You wha?" "Little girl, you better be..." "Ok.. And you? Alright.. and... ok. I'm going to go look at the car and... well.... ok...." or something along the lines of that. One of my "daughters" in it wrecks my car. lol.
So yeah. That was all that happened in drama today really.. haha.

Umm.. I haven't done anything else today. And don't really plan to... I wanted to spend the night with Morgan.. But we never worked it out. But I need to SOON!! I MISS HER!!!!! :]


Umm.. Tomorrow, is Ladies Day and I'm excited!!! It's at the Murfreesboro Church and I guess it's all of the ladies in the church that live in TN? I don't know for sure. But it's something like that.

And also tomorrow, my grandmother is coming. She is staying till the week after thanksgiving. Luckily I think she is going to sleep in my brother's room and he is going to sleep on the couch in the living room ^_^ which makes me happy because I don't have to give up my bed!! :D

I love my grandmother to death, I really want her to get saved! Please help me pray that she does :) She's a smoker and such and she isn't in the best of health so please pray she gets saved!
Thanks!

Well... This has been a long post and I don't really have anything else to say.

Love you all and hope you have a fantabulous friday and Saturday and Sunday just in case I don't post tomorrow!!

~k~


Gracee and I at the Costume Party

0 comments: