CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's been a little while

since I've posted. I've been gone a lot and just haven't taken the time to post.

And I'm still not in the mood to post.

I will say..

The Antioch youth had a lock-in Friday night. Most of us stayed up allllll night. It was exhausting.

I stayed up till 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning. And then I went to sleep at home and slept till 3:30 p.m. and I still slept last night! I was so exhausted.

Church went well this morning. After morning service we had a "Thanksgiving Dinner" and it was sooo good!
Then I went to play practice. I didn't have to be there, but I wanted to be ^_^

Church tonight was REALLY good! The Holy Ghost moved and it was amazing! SUCH a GREAT spirit there! I cannot WAIT to see what the Lord will do this year in His Church!! It's soooo exciting!!

Is anyone else happy, thankful, and excited to see what the Lord HAS done, IS doing, and WILL do??

I am in love with this little chorus. I hope I got it right:

Thank You, Lord for saving my soul
Thank You, Lord for making me whole
Thank You, Lord for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and free


On another note- I am sooo sad that Crystal is leaving for Snowshoe, WV so soon. It makes me soooo sad. She is SUCH a GREAT friend and I will miss her TERRIBLY. She is a WONDERFUL role-model and I look up to her SOOOO MUCH! I love you, Crystal!! And I'm praying for you!

Well, I'm tired of typing now.

I love all of you and hope you all have a great night!

Love always,
~k~



That's me and my 'big bro' Brandon! He's truly like a big brother to me, And I think this is an ADORABLE picture!

2 comments:

emily said...

wow that picture is ADORABLE!

Brandon Shaw said...

Aww katie, you're like a little sister to me too!